La Parada Bar De Tapas first opened its doors in Bree Street, one of Cape Town’s hottest food strips – as a tribute to the Spanish bars that bewitched Hemingway. La Parada offers tapas born from Spanish heritage but curated for the South African palate.
With an impressive interior, boasting ornate pressed ceilings, a miscellany of chairs and lampshades, and an eclectic selection of Spanish tiles, La Parada specializes in sharing small plates that incorporate a Spanish flair and a great vibe.
Requirements and info:
R7.2 – R10.4 million
○ Achievable return: 18% – 25%
○ Initial franchise fee: R400k
○ Approximate set-up costs: R16,000/sqm
○ Royalty Fee: 6% (of gross sales)
○ Marketing Fee: 2% (of gross sales)
○ Estimated Turnover: R1.2m – R3m
*excl. initial franchise fee, opening stock and working capital